Infos et Conseils utiles de LMV

▼

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

New school year (5e4)


Wednesday, November 25th.

Hello everybody.
This morning, the year 8.4 interviewed their classmates about their new school year.

Deslys : Do you like your class ? Why or why not ?
Anaëlle : Yes, I like my class, because the pupils are funny.

Anaëlle : How many pupils are there in your class ?
Deslys : We are 28 pupils in my class : 16 girls and 12 boys.

Perrine : Do you have any friends in your class ?
Emma : Yes, I have 9 friends in the class : Annais, Juliette, Charlotte, Perrine, Inès, Raphaëlle, Anaëlle, Anouck and Imane.

Nathan 1 :Do you like French ? Why or why not ?
Anthony : No, I don't like French, but Mrs Deroin is cool.

Anthony : How often do you have your favourite subject ?
Nathan 1 : I have my favourite subject four times in a week.

Annais : Do you like English ? Why or why not ?
Charlotte : Yes, I like English, because it's cool.

Adélaïde : What is your worst subject ?
Imane : My worst subject is History, because it's difficult.

Emma : What is your favourite subject ?
Perrine : My favourite subject is Maths, because it's interesting.

Nathan 2 : What time do you start school in general ?
Amandine : I start school at 8.25 am in general.

Adrien : Which activities do you do at break time ?
Julien : I always chat with my friends, I often fight for fun and I usually sit on a bench.

Antoine 1 : Do you use the toilet at break time ?
Lucas 1 : No, I rarely use the toilet at break time.

Lucas 2 : Do you like your timetable ? Why or why not ?
Tom : Yes, I like my timetable, because we never finish at 4.55pm.

Lucas 1 : Do you eat snacks at break time ?
Antoine 1 :No, I never eat snacks at break time, because I am never hungry.

Maxime : How many breaks do you have in a day ?
Enzo : I usually have 3 breaks in a day.

Amandine : How often do you have English in a week ?
Nathan 2 : I have English three times in a week.

Antoine 2 : Do you do your homework at break time ?
Tom : No, I never do my homework at break time. I always do it at home.

Ilona : How many lessons do you have in a day ?
Lou-Anne : In general I have 6 lessons in a day.

Tom : What time do you finish school in general ?
Lucas 2 : I finish school at 4.00pm in general.

Anouck : How many teachers do you have this year ?
Juliette : This year I have 9 teachers.

Lou-Anne : Who is your favourite teacher ? Why ?
Ilona : My favourite teacher is Mr Louis, because he is nice and cool.

Charlotte : Can you fight ?
Annais : No, we can't, because it hurts.

Julien : Do you think the rules are strict ? Why or why not ?
Adrien : I think the rules are quite strict, because we mustn't use our mobile phones and we can't the school if a teacher is absent and we didn't know it the day before.

Imane : Do you always respect the rules in class ?
Adélaïde : Yes, I always respect the rules in class, because I think it is important.

Juliette : Are there any new rules this year ?
Anouck : Yes, there is one : we mustn't use our mobile phones at school.

5e4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Il est nécessaire d'inscrire ton prénom et ta classe dans ton commentaire pour que celui-ci soit publié.